Mr. Carlinsky,

With regard to your email inquiry, this is what I know.

At this point, Trevor is rather advanced in years.  I believe his ability to become involved in any commercial weather modification operations is over. 
 
Trevor does know Ken Swartz, but to the best of my knowledge, Ken has only "interviewed" Trevor for the purposes of writing some articles on his website.  I do not believe that Ken could be considered "trained" in the art, by any stretch of the imagination. 
 
 It is also my understanding that weather modification operations are banned by Federal Law in Australia. 

Beyond this, you are welcome to believe whoever you want, and do whatever you want, as you always have.

This is all I know about the situation.

Sincerely,

Peter Lindemann, DSc


http://us.mc1117.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=support@free-energy.ws wrote:
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:43 PM
Subject: Trevor Constable

Hi, Peter,

I have had some correspondence recently with some guy in Australia who is anxious to promote cloudbusting there. He refered me to a contact of his in America, a Ken Swartz, who claims to be Constables' "main student". I thought that was your role, but that was a long time ago and you might have moved on.

Or he might be exagerating his connection to Constable. Are you still working with Constable? Do you know who this Ken Swartz is? I would like to know a bit more. What can you tell me about him?

Thank you.

Joel Carlinsky